- Displays the S-57 datasets using S-52 presentation library specification edition 3.4.
- Provides indexing for the S-57 attribute Object Name (OBJNAM)
- Provides access to S-57 attribute information
- Links external files to S-57 attributes
- Allows for the best scale data to be displayed similar to how an ECDIS displays best scale data based on the map scale as a user zooms in and out of the display.
Web Application Features
- Search entire service by object name (OBJNAM)
- Identify features and display their attributes in a pick list
- Zoom to selected features
- Change basemaps
- Measure area and distance, get coordinates
- Set safety, shallow and deep depth contours
- Switch between simplified and traditional symbols
- Change the background colors of the display
- Turn off certain features or adjust transparency
Users who want to display NOAA ENC® Viewer as a backdrop for GIS applications should use:
Note: This application is not optimized for mobile web browsing.
For more information about Esri technology, email email@example.com.